Monday, March 25, 2013

Yonghoon Lee




It's about time I started another one of these.  I don't really remember when exactly I first heard this Korean tenor.  All I know is that I was looking videos of Kyle Ketelsen and came across this video of him and this tenor in the third act of Carmen.  I heard the tenor as the title role in Verdi's Don Carlo in the winter of 2010.

I forget how long it's been since I first heard Yonghoon Lee sing, although it may have been about two or three years, I don't know.  I have not heard him as much as I would like to, which is a shame because he a is an amazing singer and incredibly hot.  He always seems to have a tormented look on his face when he sings, which makes him all the more compelling to watch.  I'll admit, when I first heard of him, I thought he was Chinese.  Nope, he's from South Korea (heck, that's the only one of the two Koreas that's producing all the good stuff, the northern half sucks). 

This guy does not have a website.  I really wish he'd get one.  It would really be awesome.  He's hot and talented.  Oh, and I really wish he'd come and perform for Madison.  That would be so amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment