Monday, October 22, 2012

Teddy Tahu Nuva: Baritone of Fire

I had only heard the name "Tahu" in Bionicle, which was a line of toys released by LEGO about bio-mechanical creatures.  Then I went to see Carmen simulcasted in 2010 and I heard this baritone Teddy Tahu Rhodes was replacing Mariusz Kwiechen in the role of Escamillo.  I knew that the names in Bionicle were based off of Polynesian names, but had no idea that the name "Tahu" was even real.  Ever since, I have been making jokes about him being the "Baritone of Fire" after Tahu, Toa of Fire, who wields a sword that channels his element and wears a mask of shielding.  

Therefore, I say that Teddy Tahu Rhodes wields the element of fire and wears a mask of shielding.  I have always wanted to make a joke like that.  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment