Sunday, May 12, 2013

Saudi Arabian Men Exiled For "Being Too Handsome".

Makes about as much sense as a Renegade Dalek Quidditch team, now doesn't it?  

I don't get it either.  My sister brought up the fact that a Saudi Arabian guy, or several guys I should say, were banished from the country for being " too sexy".  And I thought that was limited to a snobbish queen who thought that her step-daughter was besting her at an unofficial beauty contest.  This doesn't make sense.  

There has to be some other reason as to why these guys are being deported.  Are the religiously fanatical law-enforcement guys really worried that the entire female population will turn into squealing fangirls over these guys?  Or is there something else that they don't want to talk about because it will give away what their true motives are? 

My best guess is that there's something else going on that the Powers-That-Be in Saudi Arabia don't want to make public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment