Sunday, July 10, 2016

Medieval Times Pros And Cons

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is a place for those who want to experience a meal with live entertainment.  I went for the first time today and had a good time.  I've decided to make a list of pros and cons just so that I would know what to expect in the future. 

Pros: 
1. The food is good, if a little inauthentic.  Just be mindful of the portion size.

2. The Tournament.  Shaw's Death, what a wonderful tournament!  Granted it's scripted from the start, but then again you don't want to hurt the horsemen.  

3. The little fair before the show.  I just wish I had visited the Torture Museum is all.

4. If you get the V.I.P. Royalty package, you get a front-row seat.

Cons:
1. Wearing those tacky paper crowns.  They clash horribly with my outfit (Red crown with an olive green shirt?  Fashion crime city!).  The Royalty package includes getting your picture taken with the king.  While not a problem in of itself, I can't stand to see myself wearing a paper crown!

2. Being addressed as "My Lady" (or "My Lord" if you're a guy).  That just gets irritating.  

3. Do we really have to keep the lanyard?  

4. The announcer is overly dramatic.  

That's my impression of it. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where location Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. When I visited the website Medieval, video and gallery is impressive.
    ----------
    http://www.binadarma.ac.id

    ReplyDelete