Monday, January 4, 2016

Two Worst Film Sues

One's the Captain of the Guard of Mirkwood, who last time I checked should have gotten drunk on the job.  The other claims to be the daughter of Luke Skywalker, when Skywalker had no daughter!  
     One of them is wiser than the men, which shouldn't be a problem, but given the context it is.  She can wield a bow and arrow better than my former L.O. (which makes me irritated), and has a tacky romance with a dwarf.  The other masters the Force without any training whatsoever, while Skywalker took five years to master it.  Given how hard it is to learn the ways of the Force, being able to do everything without trouble when one has never used it before is just wrong.  

I have seen one, but have no plans to see the other.  One should have been eaten by the Mirkwood spiders, the other should have fallen into the Sarlacc.  They shall remain nameless for the sake of my sanity.  

There, I'm through ranting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment