Saturday, January 26, 2013

And Now For Something Totally Different...

So two men are walking their dogs and they see a bar.  But there's a sign outside the bar saying "NO PETS ALLOWED!".  "That's easy," the two guys say and they pull out their sunglasses.  The first guy puts on his sunglasses and walks into the bar.  "Excuse me sir," says the bartender, "but dogs are not allowed""But I'm blind and this my seeing-eye dog," says the first guy.  "All right," says the bartender.  The second guy puts on his sunglasses and walks into the bar.  "Excuse me sir," says the bartender, "no dogs allowed."  "But I'm blind and this is my seeing-eye dog," says the second guy.  "Uh...sir," says the bartender, "that's a chihuahua you got there."  And the second guy cries, "They gave me a chihuahua?". 

No comments:

Post a Comment